Duties include but are not limited to:
- Tenant Relations – Provide quality and timely customer service while improving the customer’s experience and maintaining the property image
- Income Certification – Must be able to initiate and monitor along side the Community Manager, all Certifications for Applicants and residents to comply with LIHTC requirements and maintain highest level of 100% pass rating on all property audits.
- Lease Administration – Effectively manage to maintain highest occupancy and provide proven marketing strategies to meet occupancy standards along side the Community Manager
- Administration –Effectively manage procedures related to collections, delinquencies, accounts payable and receivables, monitor all phone calls, resident service requests and communications as needed.
Job Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Associates or Bachelor Degree preferred but equivalent job experience will be considered
- Minimum of 2 years Property Management experience with IRS Section 42, LIHTC
- HCCP Designation holder of at least 2 years or combination of classes that will be able to obtain designation within 6 months of hire date
- Must possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills and communicate effectively with all levels of operation
- Must be responsive with an acute sense of urgency to meet the needs of others
- Proficient with RealPage-OneSite leasing/rents & purchasing programs, must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite products. Knowledge of VHDA WTCMS program is a plus.
Excellent benefits package:
- Health & dental insurance
- Long & short term disability available
- Paid Vacation, Sick begin accruing immediately and major Holiday are paid
- Typical work week is Monday-Friday
If you are ready to become a team player and put your ability to build successful relationships while providing exceptional service to our Senior residents, please send your resume with a cover letter include salary history in confidence.