Duties include but are not limited to:
- Tenant Relations – Provide quality and timely customer service while improving the customer’s experience and maintaining the property image
- Income Certification – Must be able to initiate and monitor all Certifications for applicants and residents to comply with LIHTC requirements and maintain highest level of 100% pass rating on all property audits.
- Lease Administration – Effectively manage to maintain highest occupancy and provide proven marketing strategies to meet occupancy standards.
- Administration –Effectively manage procedures related to financial reports, collections, delinquencies, accounts payable and receivables and provide reports as required
- Maintenance – Oversee operations and manage vendor contracts and budget control
- Supervise and train staff as needed
Job Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Associates or Bachelor Degree preferred but equivalent job experience will be considered
- Minimum of 5 years Property Management experience with IRS Section 42, LIHTC
- HCCP Designation holder of at least 5 years must provide current certificate to be considered
- Effective budget management experience
- Must possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills and communicate effectively with all levels of operation, both internal and with the general public as required
- Must be responsive with an acute sense of urgency to meet the needs of the company
- Proficient with RealPage-OneSite leasing/rents & purchasing programs, must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite products. Knowledge of VHDA WTCMS program is a plus.
Excellent benefits package:
- Health & dental insurance
- Long & short term disability available
- Paid Vacation, Sick begin accruing immediately and major Holiday are paid
- Typical work week is Monday-Friday
If you are a team player ready to use your leadership skills and your ability to build successful relationships while providing exceptional service to our Senior residents, please send your resume with a cover letter include salary history in confidence